SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER 3012(12V)
Brand : Microtek
Microtek Solar Charge Controller 3012(12V) Description
- Microtek Micro-controller based high-efficiency Solar Charge Controller is best suited for low-power solar applications.
- The Micro-controller in Microtek solar charge controller, senses the battery full-charge voltage and it cuts off the battery from charging, when it reaches full charge status. It reconnects the battery if the battery charge drops to a preset level.
- Microtek Solar Charge controller also disconnects the solar panel from the battery to avoid the reverse current flow from the battery to panel during night.
- This product as been specially designed to upgrade any conventional UPS/Inverter in to Solar UPS/Inverter with setting of first priority given to Solar while charging.
- The charge has been programmed to connect and disconnect the AC mains to UPS/Inverter depending upon the battery voltage levels to ensure use of solar as primary power and mains only for the emergency.
|Model No||MTK3012 SC|
|Maximum Solar Panel Watts||360 wp|
|Max. Solar Open circuit Voltage||25V|
|Max. Battery Charging current||30A|
|Peak charger Efficiency||99%|
|Battery Full Voltage (solarcharger)||14.5 ± 0.1V|
|Battery Voltage (Mains Disconnect)||14.0 ± 0.1V|
|Battery Voltage (Main reconnect)||11.3 ± 0.1V|
|Recommend Battery Capacity||150-200AH (1 No)|
|LED Indications||Solar Charging, Panel Reverse, Battery Reverse, Output On Terminal Blk for Solar Panel & Battery connections.|
|Connections||Main in: 6A Power cord with inbuilt Plug top
Mains Out:15A Power Outlet
|Front Panel Switch||Normal: Default Postion, Solar Charging & mains control,
ByPASS: Solar Charging & Mains Bypass.
Specifications of Microtek Solar Charge Controller 3012 (12V)
MRP, SALE PRICE
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.