Luminous Combo (Luminous RC 18000 – 150Ah + ZELIO+ 1100 UPS)
Luminous RC 18000 – 150Ah Red Charge Battery Descriptions:
The compact and highly durable Luminous RC 18000 150 AH Battery measures 503 × 189 × 411(L × W × H) mm and weighs 60.9 kg. This Luminous battery has been designed and tested in the fully equipped test house at the manufacturing plant of Luminous. The lead-acid battery has been made according to relevant standards. This maintenance-free battery features long heavy duty tubular plates which provide an excellent cyclic life with deep cycle capabilities. The tubular battery has high-quality polypropylene containers which are completely resistant against abrasions and impact. The compact size of the UPS battery can easily fit in the standard rack. The unique tubular design of the maintenance-free battery offers low internal resistance and superior high rate discharge performance. The inverter battery comes equipped with vent plugs that trap escaping vapors.
|Model||Red Charge 18000|
|Replacement warranty||18 months|
|Inverter support||600 VA – 10 KVA|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volt|
|Load||500 W||400 W||300 W||200 W||100 W|
|Duration||2 hrs 10 mint||3 hrs||4 hrs 30 mints||7 hrs 30 mints||18 hrs 30 mint|
|Dry Weight||Filled Weight||Overall Dimensions of Containers (mm)||Boost Charging||Trickle Mode Charging|
|±5%Kg.||±5%Kg.||Length (+/-3) mm||Width (+/-3) mm||Height (+/-3) mm||Starting rate (Amp)||Finishing rate (Amp)||Min. (mA)||Max (mA)|
ZELIO+ 1700 UPS Description:
- India’s most intelligent Home UPS
- Pure sine wave output for efficient operations and savings on electricity bills.
- LED Display in Hours and Minute for Power back-up/battery charging
- 32 bit DSP Processor
- Input mains protection through MCB
- Equipped with Bypass switch which keeps supplying output from the grid in case of Home UPS fault.
- Noiseless Operations with the help of low harmonic distortion
- Battery Electrolyte Level Indicator for hassle-free battery water level maintenance
- Supports wide battery range, i.e. Flat Plate, Tubular & VRLA (SMF)
|No. of Cores||1|